[Void-news] Activities and Directions from Void Tactical

splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org
Mon Mar 6 22:39:37 PST 2017

	As a ubiquitous engineered world obscures eternal ecological reality
one wonders how a solution will ever be found.  But it is our work to
ask those questions, to peer deep into ourselves and those around us,
and to rub against time.  And this moment is also no different from
any other, filled with both struggle and possibility.  What we each
can talk about is what we can do.

	Audio from the airport a while back.
https://soundcloud.com/voidtacticalmedia/travelbannon-resistance-at-sfo.
They let so many get near the secure zone, it was exciting.  But
here’s suggesting for a next path actions everywhere, not
centralized into an easy box.  Spread out where the energy isn’t.

	Next Void Tactical release is now in pre-order.
https://voidtacticalmedia.bandcamp.com/album/excession [1]  Remember
a while back when Metria played the best set we’ve ever heard?
Yeah, that’s this one, cut to vinyl.  Records are pressed and the
jackets look amazing.  Hop on the pre-order, it helps us keep things
oiled!

	Heads up on an excellent mix from long time post-media operator
Shrill.
https://soundcloud.com/shrill/spectrum-dust/comment-33308518.  This
is the sound!

	A slice across the community remixing DeLIEN’s User Interface:
https://voidtacticalmedia.bandcamp.com/album/user-interface-remix [2]
  This one has been out, but didn’t make it to the list yet.
Detroit Industrial tape/net label is building nicely.

	Sugarlift, a new artist that touched base with us.
https://soundcloud.com/sugarlift [3]  What’s really catching the
ear here is the interweave of ambient sound collage with
political/issue based samples.  +1

	Last, I wanna ask anyone who can to consider directing some resources
to a friend that survived the Ghost Ship fire, but has a long
rehabilitation ahead of him.
https://www.gofundme.com/peachs-medical-fund-ghostship [4]  Community
supports community, that is the way.

	Solid.