[Void-news] Void Tactical Feature Broadcast Today at 3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern

splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org
Sat Mar 18 13:02:25 PDT 2017

Void Tactical getting a feature on We are the Dreamers internet radio
this Saturday. Tune in at
snareup.com [1] around 3pm pacific time for a collaborative theme of
Tactical Dissonance, and maybe some words on Void Tactical and From
the Gut histories, not to mention a few plugs for our new vinyl and
hints on where things are heading!

	HOW TO LISTEN LIVE &/OR PARTICIPATE:

	* create an account at
https://discordapp.com/
 [2]

	*

www.snareup.com
 [3] takes you to our #snareup discord channel’s lobby area
* Locate the voice-channel "radio-show" and connect to listen to the
show

Links:
------
[1] http://snareup.com/