[Void-news] TONIGHT AT FTG DETROIT, PROBABLY OUR LAST SHOW! >bLASTeFFORT M

Matthew Shultz void at fromthegut.org
Sat Jul 26 15:27:05 PDT 2008

Make sure and come out tonight for our last show in the From the Gut
space in Eastern Market... After 5 and half years we've covered all the
bases.. rocking parties to experimental weirdness.. various situations
now make it difficult for us to continue to use the space, and some of
us need to focus on other things than throwing parties for a while. So
don't miss this last chance to mingle in our space with all your
friends.. Tonight features Selector Catalogue, Jstat, Metria, Little
Mack, Adon Angel, Split Horizon and Dead Lines.. See you there, you know
the place, you know the time..