[Void-news] FTG ENDGAME ERA....

Matthew Shultz void at fromthegut.org
Mon Jul 21 00:27:03 PDT 2008

Well as many of you are surely aware, we are fast approaching the end of
the From the Gut space in Detroit.. At this current moment we don't have
anyone living there and have no means to make a significant chunk of the
rent.  The situation has played out rather quickly and tho we've got a
few shows scheduled in this 'Endgame Era' (A punk show on the 25th and
bLAST EFFORT on the 26th)  it's doubtful there will be enough funding to
keep the space open for very much longer..   SOOO... what does this
mean///  basically what we have hoped to accomplish with the endgame era
is to open the space to whoever would like to do something there.. so
please if you are interested get in touch asap.  We have a soundsystem,
and we have the space (for now)..   There's not a lotta time, but any
art show, music show, event is fair game..
Additionally if there's anyone who'd like to donate, however large or
small, to keep the space going at least until the end of August (which
would be ideal since we can have a blast off show before schizophrenia 3
that way)  please direct any contribution to paypal at fromthegut.org

Either way, I'm sure I'll be saying this again but..   Thanks to
everyone who's made the last 5 and a half years of events, shows, and
parties at the From the Gut space so awesome..  Remember.. and
replicate/mutate the concept!!

m.