[Void-news] x24 is Mobilizing!

splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org
Wed Apr 15 15:18:51 PDT 2020

RE: Dual Fundraiser for Zapatistas and Homeless

Greetings Void Family!

x24 is mobilizing to support vulnerable communities!!  Please join us
for a net.rave live stream this weekend as we build resources for two
extremely important organizations.  Donate or fundraise with us for the
Zapatista Health Care system and the Street Sheet/Street Spirit Vendors.
  We will be live steaming electronic dance and experimental music for
20+ hrs, beginning April 18th at 5PM PST as we spread the word and
fundraise together.

Main event portal is here: https://vtact.net

The Million Peso Pledge is a fundraising effort by Schools for Chiapas
to support the Zapatista's self organized response to covid-19, as they
demonstrate their use of autonomous infrastructure to provide health
services to the indigenous people of Chiapas.

Street Sheet and Street Sprit Vendors are members of the homeless
community that are employed as authors and vendors of newspapers by the
same name to the people of Oakland and San Fransisco.  All donations go
directly to vendors in need.

We have a long lineup planned of Void Tactical Media artists and friends
providing broken beats and noise, including 4lien4ngel. (Los Angeles),
d0n.XYZ (Gridwalk, Oakland), Darkfloor (Mantis Radio, London, UK), Erica
Mar (Oakland), EXT EST (Industrial Detroit), Fawks (San Fransicso),
h__cannibal (SF), Key (Oakland), misterinterrupt (voidrunner, Oakland),
Nemeton (Darkmatter Soundsystem, Los Angeles), Piano Rain (Denver),
Shrill (Darkmatter Soundsystem, Los Angeles), Split Horizon (Void
Tactical, Oakland), Sqwyrm (Void Tactical, Katabatik, Olympia), Veldt
(Industrial Detroit), Xanopticon (DJ Set, SF), and more!

If you are ready and able there are 3 main ways you can join our effort:
1) Spread the word
     - about our event (https://vtact.net)
     - about our GoFundMe campaign (https://vtact.net/fund)
     - about our live stream page (https://twitch.tv/x24tools)
     - and about our faceboot page if you still use that thing:
                https://www.facebook.com/events/2534847713445044/

2) Donate to the fundraiser!
     - Even the smallest donation is incredibly important for our effort!
     - Each donor gets a digital 'ticket' of to-be-announced digital
goodies

3) Fundraise and promote with us during the event!
     - The event runs from the this coming Saturday to Sunday afternoons
     - The event occurs everywhere that has internet
     - Help us boost the fundraiser using our media kit during the event
while
       you listen to hours of great music from many of our dearest
friends and
       allies!

Lastly - come find us in our new private server to help out or just to
reconnect, we would love to hear from you : https://x24.tools/riot