[Void-news] Arra at FHDC Benefit this Saturday

splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org
Wed Apr 4 12:29:50 PDT 2018

Split Horizon's new ambient project Arra will be performing live for
the first time this Saturday in Oakland!  Event details follow
below.  Preview the sonics here:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4fGHHvNkOYY and see you there!
 Address will be posted Friday night.  We're also looking forward to
hearing from Beast Nest again, hopefully brining those noisy beats,
and ERES, which is yet another great project by our good friend Elm
(Shroud / Veil / Squirm / ETC)!  Proceeds and auction go to an
important new project by Key.

Saturday April 7th

Doors @ 5:30 Show @ 6

Dance party after 10

$5-20 sliding scale

The Sanctuary is proud to announce we will be hosting yet another
lovely evening! All proceeds for this event will go to The Fluid
Herbal Drop-in Clinic (FHDC). This benefit will take place at our
private & intimate event space located in west oakland, address to be
posted the days before the show. It is an honor for us here at the
Sanctuary to be able to hold space for this important cause. Please
feel free to bring your most beloveds for this special evening, we
hope to see many of you there! ❤

Live performances by:

Arra (6 pm)

Beast nest (7 pm)

Jessica Way (8:30 pm)

ERES (9:15 pm)

Followed by dancing into the night!

The Fluid Herbal Drop-in Clinic (FHDC) provides stigma-free energetic
herbal care to our houseless and drug using neighbors. We follow a
harm reduction model, using plant medicine to work with a broad range
of ailments specific to the needs of these communities. This is a
mobile clinic that provides free support for peoples of all
identities, races, disabilities, and legal status at the place where
they live.

Currently the FHDC works out of the SFDUU, but is building its
infrastructure to be able to reach folks in east bay encampments.
That’s where you come in! The funds raised from this benefit will go
directly toward fixing up the box truck to be a more effective (and
beautiful!) mobile clinic.
Learn more about the clinic here:
https://

fluidherbals.tumblr.com/ [1]

There will also be a Silent Auction held to generate funds toward FHDC
from within our community of friends. Featuring:

Sacred wound tattoo
Ceremonia
Fluid Herbals
Pottery by Kristopher Mandell
Pearls Deep
Sacred Root Gardening
Void Tactical Media
Miyasato designs
More TBA

How does the silent auction work?
Several local artists have generously donated their wares, which will
be on display the night of the event with a starting bid. Folks
wanting to participate in the auction will be given a number which
they can use to bid on as many items as they want by writing the
amount and their number next to the item. The person with the highest
bid can pay that night and take the art home with them, or settle up
within the next week and we’ll bring it to you.

Want to help but can't make it to the benefit? Paypal the FHDC
directly gwen at winterroot dot net

Void Tactical Media - http://voidtacticalmedia.org
Email List:
Listen: https://soundcloud.com/voidtacticalmedia