[Void-news] Void Tactical Activities and Directions 3/29

splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org
Wed Mar 29 22:19:17 PDT 2017

	If you are in Oakland, please
join Key as she assembles ‘Let Us Whisper’ this Thursday (TODAY),
along with Tree Skeleton and Fertile Voyage at the Naming Gallery in
Oakland.  https://www.facebook.com/events/1416072105113227/
 [1]  “An intimate evening of feminine contemplation and voice.
Three different perspectives on honoring nature, ancestor, and
loss.”  Free Event.

	The archive of Void Tactical’s feature on We Are The Dreamers
podcast has been posted:
https://www.mixcloud.com/wearethedreamers/we-are-the-dreamers-podcast-ep-7-tactical-dissonance-feat-split-horizon-void-tactical-media/
[2] Follow up for an open format ride through tactical dissonance and
some of the best from Void Tactical over the years.

	The latest from our friend Bad Timing in Los Angeles
keeps the dissonant noise dissident in structure and execution, on the
Darkmatter Digital imprint.
https://darkmattersoundsystem.bandcamp.com/album/neomania-dmdigi008
 [3]

	Detroit Industrial has assembled an impressive lineup for April 15th,
at the Leland City Club Detroit. Baseck, Metria, DeLIEN,
PulseWidthMod, Split Horizon, Redhat, DJ Deadlines.
https://www.facebook.com/events/1775328006122974/
 [4] Somewhat of a reunion here, pushing forward with new energy from
the DI tape label as well as being a record release party for
Metria’s EXCESSION 12” Vinyl.  To listen or get the vinyl:
https://voidtacticalmedia.bandcamp.com/album/excession
 [5]

	Local activities indicate the spread of place specific actions in the
coming years.  Look around / find your node.

Links:
------
[1] https://www.facebook.com/events/1416072105113227/
[2]