[Void-news] th.s .s .n .ncrypt.d ch.nn.l

splithorizon splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org
Tue Jul 18 01:05:08 PDT 2017

Hello Void Family.

We will be having our first event in Oakland since a long time. Void Tactical begins reboot, and Metria comes West to kick off his tour. I hope you will join us for this intimate reforming and evolution of our network.

We present here beginnings of new actions, both fresh and long time collaborators, new inputs and outputs, and my own switch of live performance project. A time for focused events, interaction of the core and those who would seek it out, the platform upon which trust is built.

This event will not be large and the event page will remain private. If you are seeing this, we encourage you to bring others by word of mouth, or by sharing our flier: this is the way to be connected to each other. The Oakland location will be made known on the private event page and to anyone who messages x at vtcl.org.

We will not be charging for this event, but we hope that you may consider donating or (even better!) picking up the latest digital/vinyl to support this effort and upcoming tour (https://voidtacticalmedia.bandcamp.com/album/excession-vtcl004 <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fvoidtacticalmedia.bandcamp.com%2Falbum%2Fexcession-vtcl004&h=ATPbNPRO62TpqKngJCudP_TH3dkJ9vsSjv0Cbz5WMJe_PbMssdNt7mQnynYSEFWxhn6oHL9badRWmg9lLsOV6xxActpq4pUr76yGE90D0ay1ogV4rw4lzURXGmw8Cayh_ZXHhFGiQkUGgNnbZXUM0HmXn9MyZPf8&enc=AZPz91VwmTOPm6lxG-u_ZQRib8sfOgG0P8DSnLOYORn9NyA_cQ3yDP5BktWuG5Lf6UU&s=1>). Your support goes incredibly far, and is a crucial ingredient in making our operations blossom.

Industrial broken beat noise. The network fractures the image.

Solid.
Split Horizon

Metria (Detroit) - Industrial broken bass ally from the days of Eastern Market, recent release of his Excession set on Void Tactical vinyl opened ground for the tour dates that start with this show. One part industrial automation engineer, one part noise pilot.

https://soundcloud.com/voidtacticalmedia/sets/vtcl004-metria-excession <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fvoidtacticalmedia%2Fsets%2Fvtcl004-metria-excession&h=ATO92MEW47hY-ejzIsZGiZ-BeBi_U0an8pLkhbKSUL9g8ury2cEP-mLS9Z-XijemPG88pBkaE9f4bYGCE7Ir8eMsf3juf_dgN8T-Pciv0OQSePCjd0pEGaDFXKiDfJ1U3SVhal_HK6xqCnr8G-WlRonygMyseiqn&enc=AZOFnCP9tMN7GBYFsNyofZ2G8MA3z7eR8FcRaFIbIf5F3GOOZGE1viUsQ-VnBk9hG_s&s=1>
https://soundcloud.com/metria <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fmetria&h=ATObqiIVbeEVN3Gv4MJz63X4VdFbW9rOvlfTxjTdCHv-53Wr-E3wE4HTtX9qXFnstAEsUmbw_8_xl0dFmGmwHDs6bpV76Ldhl9-dUHAa7LzUoOIoaUvqIeHL7YOK5SQzGBWHlZg3bO_Lreugo3E1W18qrWsz2PxL&enc=AZO7kSROojwHsnm5-a0ib_YkOYJX70H8Qfqtua4JQ9JvVF5nWbE_HrPTlVYT2XN5l8M&s=1>

Type B - Exceptional rhythm noise and tech representing from 5lowershop soundsystem. After catching a few sets over the last couple years we can finally welcome her to the line.

https://soundcloud.com/typ3-b <https://soundcloud.com/typ3-b>

Spellfish - Deeply considered aural self aware communication convolutions. Word is this set will bring a special rhythmic application to a practice that is rooted, spatial, and sonic.

https://soundcloud.com/spellfish <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fspellfish&h=ATPyVpSHnNnFji6-ceDU3-duxPobNiylBBLdIpl2Z8sTnF0iIuyKnuOALLHlW1Z2uVEBz0DQD-TSrSAI-5Jfu3ViWImZna4mZUanaTsgQJ2zcdrq8RNaGl5iaUNro-nplseqIqpJnMYaVBkRtHAJ5Uml36jJJ9RX&enc=AZPkZEuwes7VOzYubQv01YjZBujcoaENLo7YhXx84bvKwo5P2wlVBeDK2biuTkF56_c&s=1>

Ruin Mechanic - Time vacuum, detached routing engagement, providing sonic encoding for the evening. No reference point on file.

Hypermapper - Heavy experimental and noise side project of Split Horizon. The connections between places that are unseen, fold space, fold time. A path between the deeply coded and the deeply nonlinear.

https://soundcloud.com/hypermapper <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fhypermapper&h=ATNnoasFPXGdwx6MxRntJlShxCoEUkTodbEylSWzQ0fZVsbebfRLEJI0nucam6IPyRYMR5WGF_z3Up26tBCGTOzn1JJYgtNKpjOCEmVJcDpxjEZioXDh2ZMa4GjuqNRPfPW-4KD3A9s4uJn6Q4lXxQTdfca-V7g-&enc=AZNDy11-oWVPezmQlhGpuvlYZIXtJaMIZzkROaGHelTaZmJPk0uRq-Ob94R04eotzeA&s=1>