[Void-news] Void News November

splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org
Mon Nov 9 08:18:48 PST 2015

Void News November

Digital releases with physical media - we want to keep something that
sticks around in both contexts, continue the discussion with media as
physical, move concepts with media as data.  There is no priority to given
form, but to convey the open intention as clearly as possible.  This is an
age of signal overdrive; concrete the message as you find it.

Delien - Identify Annex - DI001 / void 015

* https://voidtacticalmedia.bandcamp.com/album/identity-annex-void015-di001

This time we wrote to cassette tape.  Not because of nostalgia or an
arcane belief that this is a perfect format, but to you the chance to load
up on a boom box and unplug for a moment.  This one kicks off the new
Detroit Industrial cassette label in fact, so given the low cost of tape
you can expect a stream of industrial folklore updates as the next year
unfolds.  Kirill (Delien, Fluxion A/D) has been emerging some video clips
in support.

* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0hZ7q19910
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47tx5b5jt_Q
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lGLpq2YWvs

Digital audio comes along for the ride on all of these for open access.
Here’s a refresh: A rigorous creed of human-machine interface and
collective expression has always guided Detroit’s Delien. With over ten
years of activity, this two man duo haunts our memories as a cyborg
presence at otherwise bearded noise shows while today they churn the long
game basis for the Detroit Industrial crew. What we have here is an annex,
an additional entry in the assembly of an identify demarcating an unbroken
timeline. Raw industrial, take in an earful.

Key - Murmuration II - The Gift

* https://murmuration.bandcamp.com/merch/ii-the-gift

Undulating ocean eco-quakes lead extreme spiritual territories.  This
second installation of Key’s Murmuration triptych begins deep after the
coastal waters of Murmuration I.  We find ourselves connecting the
outsides, away from complex society at the more fundamental realities of
austere environments.  Emerging from depth, sonics climb to supernal
mountaintop transmissions, emanating an ancient electromagnetism across
space and time.

This one writes to paper as well as digital.  Each of the Murmurations
aligns a unique image of Key’s own creation.  You might take a peek:

* https://f1.bcbits.com/img/0005893180_10.jpg

For further future reference: Key is an electronic representation of ideas
and emotions. It is about opening doors and unlocking deepness within
ourselves. A reverence for nature as the path we all walk. Questions of
time and dimensionality.