[Void-news] Void Tactical Media :: Event May 23rd in Detroit

splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org splithorizon at voidtacticalmedia.org
Sun May 3 19:29:08 PDT 2015

Greetings long time friends of Void Tactical, we will be throwing a full
scale event on May 23rd in Detroit.  It would be fantastic to see you
then.  Things have been quite for a while on this list, but as always we
are busy with our art, experiments, and concepts.  If you are near, please
join us to share in our continued explorations and discourse.

Visiting the site is the place for for more details, so click through
below and I'll leave it at that.  Also - apologies for an errant link that
somehow pushed through on the last update!

http://voidtacticalmedia.org/

- Split Horizon