[Void-news] Quick update from London!!

Split Horizon void at fromthegut.org
Fri Sep 7 05:49:41 PDT 2012

Just time now for a quick update, as we are about to head over to the space for our show tonight at the The Miller in London Bridge.

Agenda:

- We'll be live via web tonight at http://darkfloor.co.uk , playing the Darkfloor live night in London
- Last night we streamed live from IllFM, check www.illfm.net archives in a few weeks once the archive is up.  Of course we also have our own recordings, so stay tuned for thos
- Activator EP by Split Horizon, finally a release of my more recent sounds, just dropped earlier this week.   soundcloud.com/voidtacticalmedia for a listen.
- Thee Ritual ov Dissektion is still hot, the latest from Dimentia on Form and Structure.  The same soundcloud.com/voidtacticalmedia for that one too!
- And then off to Madrid next week, to play alongside Shorai!

Thanks for support, and keep close to voidtacticalmedia.org, our twitter, or god forbid our facebook pages to keep tabs.

Solid,
Split Horizon