[Void-news] Datacide / WMX Update!

Split Horizon void at fromthegut.org
Fri Oct 19 05:08:51 PDT 2012

Greetings from Berlin!   Finally we have a short moment to update on two very significant events now unfolding!

1.  The next WMX release is out!  Machine Vision II completes this two EP quartet of tracks.  Details are as follow, FREE DOWNLOAD via soundcloud at http://soundcloud.com/voidtacticalmedia/sets/fs010-wmx-preview-machine and then for the full quality waves, we ask a small contribution through http://voidtacticalmedia.bandcamp.com/ .

The day has finally arrived for the full release of WMX's second installment of MACHINE VISION. These sister tracks to the first half of this two EP quartet only turn up the heat - pounding hybrid industrial grit against sculpted percussive architecture. MACHINE VISION II kicks off with GEOMETRY OF IMAGE, a slamming rhythmic noise manifesto destined for building dancefloor energy - the distorted rawness of breakcore cultivated through a techno lineage. On the flip PHYSICS OF LIGHT plays like a lesson in cerebral breakthrough, again peaking the channel with full a full spectrum assault of broken beat industrial funk. The first of what is soon to be a deep catalogue of material from WMX, the MACHINE VISION quartet is your first recorded intro to the deluge of his production. Check the tracks, and get ready to be moved.

2. This Saturday, we participate in the release party for Datacide 12!  Split Horizon has an article in the magazine, and will be giving a talk on Control and Freedom in Geospatial Information Systems.  Check http://datacide.c8.com/datacide-twelve-release-party-and-conference-october-20/ for details and also to view the completely amazing promotional video that our friends in Berlin constructed for the event!

Again to friends and allies back in the States, we have huge love for your continued support.    We remain in Europe until late November, so expect to catch up in December, maybe at the So Simple party in LA on December 1st, which Dimentia, Split Horizon, and Xanopticon will play!  So many stories to be related, it's hard to know where to start.  For more detail, you can always read at http://www.tumblr.com/blog/voidtactical .

Solid.
Split Horizon