[Void-news] Update: New Dimentia is out on Form and Structure and more!

Split Horizon void at fromthegut.org
Tue Aug 14 13:08:40 PDT 2012

++++++ Quick update ++++++

 ++++++ New Dimentia is Out ++++++

As we shove off for our 2 month Broken Bass tour of Europe, Void Tactical Media is delighted to announce the latest 2 track EP from our friend and close collaborator Dimentia.  Thee Ritual ov Dissektiion continues the crafted, mature sound Dimentia broke on A Vision's Voice earlier this year.  Tirelessly tweaking his composition and sonic delivery has paid off, as we enjoy 2 more tracks capturing his genuine, signature style.  You'll recognize Incense instantly if you've seen him live - it's often the sound you hear when Dimentia takes control of the room.  Dissektion follows this intro with a pounding delivery and brings the EP home.  DImentia again signs off with his own original album artwork, and Xanopticon watches the board for the final mix .

Listen at soundcloud.com/voidtactical or formandstructure.org/FS006.  Full quality downloads can be found at http://voidtacticalmedia.bandcamp.com/album/a-dream-manifested.  Support the Void - bandcamp digital download also includes full quality album artwork!

++++++ Website redesign in process ++++++

Key has been hard at work redesigning and rebuilding our website to more readily facilitate communication of our music and ideas, as well as better integration with the overall internet and open social media.  Get a taste of what's in store at http://voidtacticalmedia.org