[Void-news] Deep Core Details

Matthew Shultz void at fromthegut.org
Fri Mar 26 21:53:51 PDT 2010

After two and half months of planning, the date of our Deep Core event has finally arrived.   Thanks for all the support we have received getting ready for this event, whether getting the word out or getting materials and media together.  Below are a few important details and rules of engagement.   Lets make this one awesome!

Lineup will loosely follow this schedule:

10:00 Cry of the Peacocks
11:00 Evolve
11:30 Realicide
12:00 Vasculator
12:45 Dimentia
1:30 Split Horizon
2:15 Fluxion

and W.S.G. follows back at The Foundation with Xanopticon, Killx8, Mavis Concave, and 8cylinder.

If you are coming from out of town and planning on sleeping at the Foundation, please consider bringing sleeping bags or pads - what have a huge number of folks planning to stay and what's looking like more and more limited couch space. We also have a small area behind the building that could accommodate a tent or 2 for the adventurous.

One important note about this event: it's crucial that no alcohol or other substances are sold at this event, and especially to minors - this is the law of land and a primary reason events have gotten busted lately in the city. Naturally we don't have a liquor license so we wouldn't ever consider selling alcohol. However we need all involved to stay vigilant about any shady activities and deal with them quickly.  Please notify the organizers of any shady behavior that may occur so it can be dealt with quickly. Hopefully this won't even be an issue!

We are asking a $5-7 donation at the door to support all the groups that have traveled to be involved in this event. Thanks for your support on this!

See you on Saturday!