[Void-news] x24 SFBay report + sets archive

Matthew Shultz void at fromthegut.org
Tue Dec 7 14:09:40 PST 2010

Greetings!  Early December finds us midway between our 2 final events of the year, x24 SFBay and x24 Detroit.  A quick update is in order!  x24 on the West Coast could not have gone better.  We secured an excellent space which gave us full reign to transform it as well as to run the party with an excellent soundsystem.  Help from friends new and old allowed Void to execute it's first ever full scale event in the Bay Area, bringing together many of most ardent supporters.  Everyone contributing really gave it their all to make this happen.

x24 Detroit is on New Years eve at an Underground Detroit Location.  Please RSVP to x24 at voidtacticalmedia.org for more info, and to receive $2 off at the door.  Please no requests for +1's as it's difficult to account for all the details and go through every email.  http://www.voidtacticalmedia.org for info as well.

Sets from x24 SFBay are now available online at
http://soundcloud.com/voidtacticalmedia/sets/sets-from-x24-sfbay-1

And not to forget: huge thanks for ongoing support from the core community.  It feels excellent to see our message and aesthetic getting out there in the mixture.

m.