[Void-news] void007:Hypermapper .. Released!!

matt void at fromthegut.org
Wed Jan 30 23:46:02 PST 2008

void007:Hypermapper

I have recently completed the full version of my album Hypermapper,
previously only available as a shorter set of songs for trade only.  Hard
copies have hand screened album artwork and cd, and are now available for
pre-order for $6 (incl. shipping w/in usa) from
http://void.fromthegut.org/distribution/.   I may in the future us a cd
duplication service to make a larger number of this album, but for now I
am going to stick with the original idea of hand screening cdr's and make
some number proportional to the number of pre-orders I get in the next few
weeks.  I won't be making that many extras, so this is your chance to pick
one up.

Hypermapper contains all live improvised recordings using my normal setup
of hardware synths, sampler, sequencer and at times tapes.  The sound
combines ideas of techno and noise, using freeform compositional
structure.  Take a listen to some sample mp3's here:
http://void.fromthegut.org/music/paks/hypermapper/  There's a lot more I
could say about what these various song are about, but maybe you will just
find it there in the music...

... and yes I have set up a simple store software at
http://void.fromthegut.org/distibution/  it's just easier to track orders
this way than through the paypal buy it now buttons.  I will be adding a
very select number of from the gut and void related items there...

---
got the URL to one of the pages wrong on the last post, sorry for the
re-send.