[Void-news] hard electro broken beats THIS FRIDAY ++ void news...

matt void at fromthegut.org
Sun Aug 26 20:14:12 PDT 2007

Check it out this friday 8/13/07 at McCarthy's Pub - our first official
from the gut / void event outside our space.  This place is a
detroit classic for some of us - a totally weird bar space off the beaten
path..
.. featuring:

Raxyor - NYC Hard dnb dj
Alf+One - Detroit badass scratch/battle dj for real!
S.I.M. On Kor Funkle - this guy from belgium who is very excited -
hopefully his music is just 100% joke-core
JStat - representing the new school techno/electro movement
Milieu - long standing supporter of quality tunes..  djing for us once
again..
System of Adon - the rawest dude you know.   period.
Deadlines - djing those broken beats you heard about
Split Horizon - hard broken techno core dancing music about ideas.

$5 suggested, check http://www.fromthegut.org/aug31st for more details
Mccarthys pub is located at
1600 W. Fort St. Detroit
doors at 9pm

ALSO:
Tuesday Sept. 4th, 9pm
Realicide
Xrin Arms
Captain Ahab
Metria
at from the gut, byob, you know the drill.
first show we've done in a long time during the week.  if you missed
realicide last time, this is your chance to make it up.  this one won't
run that late so come early.

ADDITIONALLY:
Split Horizon, Blaerg, Jstat, Metria on tour sept. 7-9
sept. 7th - zlounge - pittsburg w/ pittsburg friends, the magas, statas
sept. 8th - the vacuum - philidephia w/ the magas + statas
sept. 9th - hidden cities - new brunswick, new jersey

hopefully be seeing you this friday
m.